20040131

20040131


Ha... It's January 31.... My winter vacation is about to finish.....


Found out FF music on Yahoo! aucion web site, but it's 5-line piano staff and it belongs to FF7, so I'm still hesitating whether I should buy it. I do like the music of Final Fantasy. But I'm not familiar with FF7, it may not be wise to buy a thing I don't even like. Well, there are still 2 days I can think over. Maybe I can decide during the following 2 days.

Yesterday is Mom's birthday in lunatic calendar. But I didn't even say "Happy birthday" because I have the problem "Will she really be happy?" And antoher problem is that I have no talent about saying good things. But I wonder whether she got sad about it. I'm so sorry about that but can't tell her.....


I made the lunch myself today, thinking that cooking is not THAT difficult. But I also know that everything is the same, easy to learn but hard to be professional.


Found a learning course about guitar music from the board of guitar club of TCFSH (TaiChung First Senior High) at OFO BBS station. I was a little sad that we, Viator graduators, were not involved. But elder Young said that "The most important thing is PLAY your own music." It's not fault but I still wanna learn more...... Maybe I'd better get back my desire of learning first......








沒有留言: